BDD in Aesthetic Rhinoplasty
This Body Dysmorhic Disorder HELP TOOLS section consists of the following:
- Video presentation for RSE members from Philio Lekakis on Patient Selection and BDD in Rhinoplasty
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder in aesthetic rhinoplasty: Validating a new screening tool. Lekakis G, Picavet VA, Gabriëls L, Grietens J, Hellings PW.Laryngoscope. 2016 Aug 126(8):1739-45
- A short BDD patient screening questionnaire, again by Dr Lekakis, which you can easily modify and adapt to your practice
This Medical Rhinoplasty HELP TOOLS section consists of the following:
- Video presentation from Peter Palhazi on” Nasal Anatomy for Filler and Botulinum Toxin injections”
- Clinical Practice Guidelines from Suleyman Tas on the use of Fillers in Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
- Video presentation from Suleyman Tas on the use of Fillers in Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
A Novel Principle of Nasal Breathing Assessment
Integration of Routine Medical Imaging for Nasal Cavity and Paranasal Sinuses with Simultaneous Extraction of Nasal Breathing Quality Information.
This video presentation illustrates a novel approach for extracting concurrent information regarding the nasal breathing quality of a given patient from acquired medical image data of the nasal cavity and the paranasal sinuses. This fusion of medical imaging and respiratory assessment will provide effective diagnosis in rhinology.