Bergamo Open Rhinoplasty Course
Since its first edition in 2008, the biennial Bergamo Open Rhinoplasty Course has progressively grown in format and reputation to become one of the foremost rhinoplasty symposia worldwide.
The 2018 Edition counted 600 attendees from 64 different countries and enjoyed overwhelmingly positive feedback. Our Faculty of internationally acknowledged Masters spared no effort to provide the best possible teaching and the most effective education.
After 2 years of delay due to the Covid pandemic, the Seventh Bergamo Open Rhinoplasty Course will take place In a worldwide scenario of many courses and abundant educational options.
So, we want our 2022 Edition to be as PRAGMATIC, PROGRESSIVE and PRACTICAL as possible, meaning its full three days should serve you to improve and sharpen your practice as much as attainable. Thus, our program will be equally useful, on separate learning tracks, to beginners in rhinoplasty as well as to established rhinoplasty surgeons, and will concentrate on efficacy rather than looks.
It is an evident fact that contemporary rhinoplasty is seeing a profusion of new notions and innovative ideas. Some are exciting and intriguing; some are confusing. Hopes, hypes and disorientation are generated . Techniques have multiplied, complexity has grown but results are generally improved and this is why new techniques deserve to be understood , analyzed, and then be potentially adopted.
Since the time the course was planned for March 2020, it has thus been our purpose to help participants “FIND THE WAY” in the maze of structural, preservation, and yet more recently hybrid techniques. New anatomy concepts have to be understood, together with the true value of new instrumentation.
Essentially, we want the Bergamo course to help you develop your judgment based on facts and provide unbiased algorithms, so that you may find your right way in the choppy seas of contemporary rhinoplasty. This is why the course will intensively concentrate, as in the Bergamo tradition, on what practically matters, as impartially as possible
While preserving the well-established track of our previous courses, these will be the main features of the 2022 Edition, designed to optimize learning:
- The greatest international Faculty of Rhinoplasty Masters
- A highly intensive progressive format along a logical learning sequence of: 1) topic presentations, 2) my way video panels, 3) videocasepanels, 4) focus videoclip blasts
- Full sessions on new anatomy concepts and “Preservation” and “Hybrid” Rhinoplasty techniques
- Fully customizable, track-based, program for attendees with different levels of experience
- Keynote lectures
- 25 author-commented edited videos
- 27 free one-hour masterclasses by world-renowned masters: plenty of time to get into essential personal detail
- Point-counterpoint boxing rings
- Expert panels on current controversies
- Full sessions on secondary rhinoplasty techniques
- Social media and patient marketing session
- Medical rhinoplasty videosession
- Extensive presence from the industry and related workshops on topics that matter to one’s practice
Video teaching will once again be the highlight of this 7th Edition and will strongly characterize its educational portfolio. Videopanels, videocasepanels, technique-focused videoclips, as well as fully edited author-commented videos will all be founded on high-quality video as the best learning tool possible.
Also, please note that the Course will be preceded by the annual meeting of the Rhinoplasty Society of Europe, with a non-overlapping and multidisciplinary program, and will be followed on February 7 by the optional cadaver dissection day directed by Mario Bussi.
Plentiful accommodation choices, convenient direct travel to one of the major hubs of low-cost airline carriers and the best Italian hospitality, art and history in the setting of charming Bergamo will complete the picture.
Whether you have previously attended Bergamo, or never been there so far, we promise to do our very best to provide you with the best course ever!
Book your seat at the Seventh Bergamo Open Rhinoplasty Course here!